For all types of decorative jewels worn on the hand or wrist, the word "bracelet" is an umbrella term. There are many awesome styles you can get, and I will clarify what is special about each one in this article.
1. Chain bracelet:- They consist of a number of connections which can be of different sizes or styles. These are some of the simplest types of bracelets. All you have to do is choose a chain - silver, gold, or some other type of material - and attach one jewelry clip. The attached hook makes it quick and easy to insert or remove the bracelet. Simply visit armbandonlinekopen.nl to find the best choice of armbandjes available.
2. Tennis bracelet:- Tennis bracelet is a classic and very elegant chain bracelet. It consists of very small pearls made of precious stones - often used diamonds - that are tied together in a narrow chain. Tennis bracelets seems like a very strange name for jewelry, so where did this strange name come from? According to the Jewelry Shopping Guide, tennis player Chris Evert wore a diamond bracelet during his game practise in 1978. After the match, he saw the bracelet dropping and screamed, and I lost my tennis bracelet. He discovered it, but then the jewellers were flooded with the demand for a tennis bracelet. Back then, it was considered a diamond one.
3. Charm bracelet:- A charm bracelet is a piece of jewelry that you attach a decorative ornament to, also known as a charm. Thousands of years ago people made spells out of wood, bone or clay. They may be used to protect against evil spirits or bad luck. Over time, people have used this charm to denote family origins, political or religious views, sentimental life events, or simply various fashion trends. Whatever the reason for wearing this type of bracelet, they are beautiful and easy to make. The charm can be hung on the bracelet or you can slide it over the bracelet itself. Perhaps one of the most popular examples of the latter is Pandora.
4. Bracelet: - A bracelet is a rigid bracelet without holes or clasps. To wear it, you need to slide it to your hand. This means that usually there is a free fit. The bracelet can be worn. In this case, it can be worn separately as a statement or in a sheer style. Either way, you can wear a variety of bracelets for a unique and fun look.
5. Cufflinks: - Cufflinks are usually made of metal or other materials that hold their shape. They do not have fasteners, but have an opening so they can slide on the wrist. You can adjust the cuff opening by pulling or pushing. However, you should avoid doing this as it can distort the cuff shape. You also run the risk of weakening the metal over time if it is adjusted frequently. If a stone is embedded in your cuff, opening and closing can cause the stone to come off and fall. The best thing to do is determine the size of your bracelet and get the cuffs that fit right from the start.