(Cops n Robbers - World Tour)
You should read this Notice before using the App. If you download and use the App, or submit a query to us via the App or other means, including telephone or mail, you accept this Notice. If you do not accept this Notice, please do not use the App.
The Notice is integral part and applies together with the App General Terms and Conditions (the "GT&C"). The terms not defined here shall have the same meanings as defined in the GT&C. Therefore you will need to read and understand the GT&C in addition to this Notice.
We are highly committed to preserving your privacy and delivering secure and legally compliant services. This Notice has the following sections:
Who controls the data?
The Company controls the processing of your Personal Data. This activity is supervised by the UK Data Protection Authority.
How can I send queries on data protection?
In all cases, you can send the queries related to this Notice in the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.Our teams and Data Protection Officer (DPO) shall address them with the due attention.
What kind of data does the Company process?
Depending on your activities and services chosen on the App, we shall process all or part of the following data:
- Guest user activity data in the App, that may include but are not limited to: device data, source and destination data, user number, gaming transactions, online third party payments number;
- Data provided by third parties who’ve obtained in advance your permission to share the data with us for certain services e.g. social media or various mobile applications (where applicable);
These data are processed in anonymous mode as the Company does not perform any identity check and/or seeks whatsoever to identify the App users.
For what purposes is the data processed?
We process your data for the following purposes:
- administer the App, including setting up and operating your guest account;
- fulfil the App GT&C;
- process online payments with third party payment providers and/or financial institutions;
- provide you with customer support, including (where applicable) telephone;
- comply with laws, regulatory obligations or respond requests from government authorities. These are mainly set in financial laws;
- protect our rights, including our related parties;
- improve the security, services and features provided by the App;
- complete potential merger or sale of assets. If we sells all or part of the business or assets, or are involved in a merger or transfer, we may disclose and transfer your data to the other party(s);
We shall inform you in case the data may be processed for other purposes and parties.
On what legal basis is the data processed?
The processing of data for the purposes of:
- The above sections from (1) to (4) are necessary for the execution of the App GT&C and therefore are mandatory;
- The above section (5) is required by law and therefore it is also mandatory;
- The above section (6) to (8) is based on our legitimate interest and include business risk management and protection of our products integrity. They are adequately balanced with your interest since the data processing is performed within the limits strictly necessary for these activities.
What is the data retention period?
These periods and criteria will apply, unless a different period is required or permitted by law, or we have reasonable belief that it is necessary:
- data collected for the purposes of the above sections from is retained during the execution of the App GT&C. Plus the retention periods set or allowed by specific laws, or our legitimate interest after the termination of the services;
Security and privacy measures
We process the data with partially or fully automated electronic means and protect them with adequate security measures. We use appropriate legal, administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard the data against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
The App may contain links to and from partner networks or third party websites/apps. If you follow a link to any of these websites/apps, note that they have their own privacy policies and terms. We do not accept any responsibility for their content. Please check such policies and terms before accepting and submitting any information to them.
Who can have access to the data?
The data can be processed by recipients located within or outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) in compliance with these limits:
- our employees who are responsible for processing and safekeeping the data;
- some of our group companies and third party providers to offer the GT&C services. This may include employees, associates, agents, sub-contractors and product providers; and
- government authorities to comply with legal obligations.
Third parties access to your data is limited only to the information necessary to perform their function on our behalf or as required by law. They shall be made subject to confidentiality and data protection obligations provided by law and as considered necessary by us.
Is data transferred abroad?
We shall not transfer your data outside the EEA unless the due safeguards are in place.
Some non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission (EC) as providing an adequate level of data protection. The list is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm
In case of data transfers to countries not considered adequate by the EC, we will put in place appropriate safeguards to protect the data and in compliance with the data protection laws.
What are the Players' rights on the data?
You can at any time:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data. This information is primarily provided in the App;
- Know the origin, purposes and the logic applied to electronic processing. This information is provided in this Notice and when you use the App features.
- Revoke at any time any provided data processing consent. This is offered via specific tools e.g. opt-out or un-subscriptions;
- Request to restrict and object the data processing. This request may result in the termination of the services provided to you;
- Request the erasure of data. This request may result in the termination of the services provided to you;
- receive a copy of the provided data if you like to port them to a different service provider; and
- Lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
These services are offered by sending a written request. In certain circumstances we may apply a reasonable fee and fully or partially refuse the request. We will do our best to accommodate your requests to the extent applicable to the type of data processed by us.
Your requests shall be handled within one month of receipt. This may be extended by two further months based on the complexity and number of the requests.
This Notice is valid from the date indicated in its header. We could make further modifications due to business developments or legal and regulatory changes. You shall be notified in advance in case of significant changes.