- These Rewards Rules (“Rewards Rules”) constitute a contract between the Service Provider, (PNL Fintech BV) and the User defined in the TERMS & CONDITIONS. For the purposes of the Rewards Rules and the Rewards, defined herein the Service Provider will be referred to as “FINOM” and the User as the “Participant” unless stated otherwise herein. For simplicity of the presentation the “Participant” is mentioned as “he” but applies to the User who is female - “she” and the User which is a company - “it”.
- In addition, or notwithstanding to what may be stated in the TERMS & CONDITIONS these Rewards Rules stipulate the parties’ obligations and entitlements pertaining to all the FINOM rewards, cashback, incentive programmes (“Rewards”) and replace all other FINOM rewards, cashback, incentives as of the date stated herein above.
- Each of the Rewards programmes described herein follows under these Rewards Rules and may be offered as a standalone Rewards programme or in a combination with other Rewards programmes.
- Unless otherwise is stipulated, if there is a conflict between these Rewards Rules and any provisions of the TERMS & CONDITIONS regulating any rewards, cashback and incentives programmes, these Rewards Rules prevail.
- The participation in the Rewards is voluntary. It is understood and agreed by all the parties referred hereto that the Participant acts on his/her behalf and on behalf of his employees, consultants, business entities, in a professional capacity of a business owner, freelancer or proprietor. By participation in the Rewards the Participant accepts these Rewards Rules and causes his business entities (in his control, ownership and influence) to accept and to be bound by these Rewards Rules. The Participant agrees that he, his employees, consultants and his business entities (legal or natural persons in the Participant’s control, ownership and influence) are bound by these Rewards Rules as long as any of them participate in any of the Rewards.
- Entitlement to benefits of the Rewards is not guaranteed and offered at the sole discretion of FINOM.
- Unless otherwise stated herein or follows from terms of a special promotion on subscription fees, the benefits of any and all the Rewards do not automatically constitute a part of the Subscription Fee/ Fee/Prices which are defined or may be defined from time to time in the TERMS & CONDITIONS. Upon the sole discretion of FINOM the benefits of the Rewards may be used by the Participant towards a settlement of his Subscription Fee/ Fee/Prices defined from time to time in the TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- At its sole discretion FINOM may amend from time to time the Rewards and the Rewards Rules without any prior notice to the Participant. Any alterations to the Rewards Rules shall be considered accepted if the Participant continues participating in any of the Rewards.
- FINOM reserves the right to unilaterally cancel, suspend or replace the Rewards or any of its aspect or transfer the ownership of the Rewards and the right to make alterations to or amend the Rewards, and redemption structure, the terms, the participation of any partners in the Rewards, or Rewards Rules at any time.
- The Participant can terminate his participation in the Rewards at any time by either by discontinuing participation in the Rewards and/or using the benefits of the Rewards.
- Upon the termination of all or any programme under the Rewards by either party the Participant will be provided with a timeframe and a method to use up any accrued and unexpired under the Rewards cashbacks, bonuses, credits, points as may be stated herein in the Rewards Rules or by a separate communication to the Participant.
The Participant agrees to not violate any of these Rewards Rules. The Participant also agrees to not use the Rewards to:
- violate the intellectual property rights of FINOM;
- violate any law;
- spam or otherwise create bulk distributions of referrals personal links that is inappropriate;
- collect or attempting to collect personal data about users or potential referrals;
- transmit files that contain bots, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other file that could contaminate or otherwise destroy FINOM intellectual property or stop the function of the FINOM services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Rewards, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Rewards;
- engage in illegal or unsportsmanlike activities;
- engage in behaviour thar annoys or harasses others;
- engage in actions that disparage or malign or call into question the reputation of FINOM;
- resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Rewards to others.
- FINOM is entitled upon its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant or deny any Participant or its referrals a participation in the Rewards or to use benefits of the Rewards.
- The Participant (acting on behalf of himself, all its employees, representatives, companies and businesses) releases FINOM, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Rewards and/or the use of any Rewards benefits.
- The Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold FINOM and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by the Participant of any of these Rewards Rules or any violation by the Participant of any applicable law.
- If any provision in these Rewards Rules are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- FINOM disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Rewards, and reserves the right, at FINOM’s sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Rewards should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, or other causes beyond FINOM’s control, corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Rewards.
- FINOM shall not be liable to any Participant for failure to supply any credit or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action (s)m regulation (s), order (s), or request (s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action (s), regulation (s), order (s), or request (s) prove (s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist attacks, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, earthquake, tornado, war, unusually severe weather, explosion, labour or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the parties’ control.
The Participant understands and expressly agrees that:
(a) his use of the rewards is at his sole risk. The rewards is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and FINOM expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions and terms (collectively, “promises”) of any kind, whether express or implied by statute, common law or custom, including, but not limited to, promises as to products or services offered through the use of the Rewards, implied promises of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement;
(b) FINOM makes and gives no promise that (i) the Rewards will meet the Participant’s requirements, (ii) be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results obtained from the use of the Rewards will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by the Participant through the Rewards will meet the Participant’s expectations, and (v) any errors in the provision of the Rewards will be corrected; and
(c) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Rewards is accessed at the Participant’s own discretion and risk, and the Participant will be solely responsible for any damage to the Participant’s computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from the download or use of any such material.
- A failure of FINOM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Rewards Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Unless otherwise expressly determined by FINOM, a person who is not a party to these Rewards Rules shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any Reward.
Referral Rewards Programme
The Referral Rewards Programme ("Referral Reward") is stipulated by these Rewards Rules and described herein. For the purposes of the description FINOM is continued to be referred as "FINOM" and the Participant is referred as the "Referrer". The Referrer's friend or business partner who, as a result of the Referrer's participation in the Referral Reward, enrols (signs-in/subscribes) at the FINOM website (Platform) to become FINOM's User is referred hereto as the "Referral".
- In order to participate in the Referral Reward, Referrer confirms that he has reviewed and accepts these Rewards Rules, visits the Referral Reward page and shares his unique referral link ("Personal Link") with his friend or business partner ("Friend").
- A Friend becomes a Referral by signing up for FINOM services as a FINOM's User. When subscribing and using FINOM's services the Referral must all the time act in a business capacity as a company or an entrepreneur-freelancer.
- An "Eligible" Referrer, may receive a Referral Reward for every "Qualified Referral" (all the terms in quotes are defined herein below) if he is fully compliant with these Rewards Rules.
- By participating in the Referral Reward, a Referrer represents that he has each of his Referral's prior consent to provide his contact details.
- Once a Referrer refers a Referral, he will be provided with a confirmation email and will be contacted if a Qualified Referral is made by the referred Friend within 12 months.
- Referrers must respect the Rewards Rules by not engaging in spamming or other unfair or otherwise problematic practices, including creating multiple or fake accounts or harassing potential referral sources.
To be eligible for participation in the Referral Reward, the Referrer must:
- be a current User of FINOM and own/legally act on behalf of a legal entity incorporated in any EU country, or
- be a current User of FINOM and legally act as an entrepreneur-freelancer residing in any EU country.
- The Referral Reward is void in the territories where such referral programmes are prohibited.
- Companies and employees of FINOM or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
- FINOM reserves the right to find at its sole discretion any Participant ineligible, revoke the Referral Reward and cancel the Bonus Credits.
A Referral becomes the “Qualified Referral” when all the following conditions are met:
- the Referral’s business had not been previously registered with FINOM under any email address or alias; and
- the Referral owns/legally acts on behalf of a legal entity incorporated in any EU country (“Referral’s business”) and becomes a User of FINOM, and/or
- the Referral legally acts as an entrepreneur-freelancer residing in any EU country and becomes a User of FINOM; and
- The Referral subscribes for any FINOM services.
Referral Rewards conditions:
- The Referrer shall receive one (1) reward (“Reward”) in the form and value determined by FINOM for each verified Qualified Referral generated by the Referrer.
- Rewards may be redeemed in various forms at the FINOM's sole discretion, including, but not limited to in the form of Bonus Credits. Restrictions may apply. For example, if the Reward is in the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher, it may be subject to the additional terms and conditions. At its sole discretion FINOM may determine and change the values and forms of the Rewards redemption and announce them by updating these Rewards Rules or by other ways of communications and promotional campaigns.
- The value of 1 Credit Bonus is equal to 1 Euro. The Bonus Credits may be exchanged for cash by transferring them to the Referrer’s Finom business payment account if/when one is opened.
- Unless converted into cash the Bonus Credits will be automatically applied towards the Referrer’s payments of his subscription fees for FINOM services.
- The Referrer is not entitled to donate or transfer his Bonus Credits to anyone else.
- If the Referral Reward is terminated by FINOM the Referrer will have 6 (six) months to use all his Bonus Credits before they get annulled and lose their value.
- If a Referrer’s User’s account with FINOM is cancelled for any reason and the Referrer ceases to be the User of FINOM, all the unredeemed Bonus Credits will be annulled immediately.
- Rewards may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and local tax laws applicable to the Referrer. The Referrer is solely responsible for reporting such items on its tax returns and paying any associated tax liability.
All the existing cashback programmes are being terminated and will be handled in accordance with the TERMS & CONDITIONS.
If FINOM introduces any new cashback programmes they may be announced at these Rewards Rules and/or promotional emails to its Users.
The FINOM is working on a new programme of Points Rewards which may be offered in connection with new products and may be announced at these Rewards Rules and/or promotional emails to its Users.