What is VideoCoin 101?
VideoCoin 101 allows eligible users to learn about the VideoCoin Network via educational content and receive rewards for completing social activities.
How does VideoCoin 101 work?
VideoCoin 101 is simple, educational, and rewarding. Watch a few videos or read blogs about the VideoCoin Network, complete a short quiz to test your knowledge, and/or social media task. By doing this, you'll be rewarded with a bit of VID tokens. Any eligible VideoCoin Network user can view educational content for VideoCoin 101.
How many times can I participate in VideoCoin 101?
Users are allowed to complete as many lessons that are available but only complete each lesson once. For example, a user can complete Lesson #1 and Lesson #2 to receive two rewards, but will not receive additional rewards for completing those lessons additional times.
When do rewards get distributed?
Rewards are distributed quarterly, starting on May 26, 2021. The rewards will be sent to the wallet address submitted on the form. The wallet must be ERC-20 token compatible to receive VID tokens.
- VideoCoin 101 is presented by the VideoCoin Development Association Ltd. and its partners to promote utilization of its decentralized video computing platform, the VideoCoin Network, powered by the VID token.
- Earn offers are limited while token supplies for this promotion last.
- VideoCoin Network reserves the right to revoke any offer at its sole discretion. Once this offer is terminated or revoked, an invitee may still be able to view the associated content but will not earn tokens for completing tasks.
- VideoCoin Network reserves the right to change the terms, eligibility criteria, and payouts for all VideoCoin 101 campaigns at any time, and for any reason.
- The content provided on VideoCoin 101 is intended for educational purposes only and does not constitute financial or investment advice.
- This content is being provided to you for informational purposes only. This content and any information contained therein, does not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any security, financial product or instrument referenced in the content.