HRSPOA Board of Directors meeting Minutes October 17, 2018
A Board of Directors meeting was held in the Cambridge Clubhouse on October 17 2018. 34 members were present.
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m. by our President, Bob Souza. There was a moment of silence
and the Pledge of Allegiance.
New members introduced themselves.
Board members in attendance: Bob Souza, President; Ed Lochner, V.P.; Judy Ricker, Secretary; Melissa Rice,
Treasurer; Bruno Bucco, Clubhouse Director; Nelson Pole, Entertainment Director. Emerson Walker,
Grounds Director, absent A quorum was present.
Secretary, Judy Ricker, read the minutes of the September 19, 2018 Board of Directors meeting.
The minutes were approved unanimously.
President, Bob Souza:
· Letters were mailed out for outstanding assessments. Liens will be placed on property if not paid.
· Motion made by Bob to hire a real estate attorney to represent us regarding the Dollar General
proposed construction. Seconded by Ed and approved unanimously.
· Estimates to be obtained for the trimming of all the trees on the common grounds and along Heritage Blvd.
· Next board meeting will be November 14th due to Thanksgiving.
Treasurer, Melissa Rice:
· Financials were read.
V.P., Ed Lochner:
· Some violation letters were sent out.
· Four architectural/Landscape requests submitted (7536 Independence, 8033 Patriot, 6958 Amendment, 8013 Saratoga).
All approved unanimously.
· Stuart Plumbing to inspect and repair drainage between property on Shenandoah and Saratoga.
· County repaired drainage line on Amendment and Constitution.
· Swimming pool is open from dawn until dusk.
Secretary, Judy Ricker:
· Asked for volunteers for the Nominating Committee; no volunteers.
· Discussion regarding the Annual Flea Market. Linda Neeld will not be chairing this next year. Any volunteer? No one volunteered.
Entertainment Director, Nelson Pole:
· Discussed upcoming dinner dance.
· November 17th will be having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Wayne Jorewicz will be the D.J.
· Discussion regarding meals for dinner dances and possibly the price of a ticket going up.
· Breakfast 1st Sunday of month.
· Discussion from the floor regarding conflicting community breakfasts.
Bruno Bucco, Clubhouse Director:
· Clubhouse roof construction will begin next week.
· Will advise residents regarding parking lot restrictions and swimming pool restrictions if need be.
Meeting adjourned 7:45 p.m.
Judy Ricker, Secretary