Rental Contract -Terms & Conditions
Kover Ups by “K” rents to the Renter the described products/linens, subject to all terms and conditions as described on the contract, and the Renter also understands & agrees that:
· A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 is required to hold your event date and linens.
· Payments can be made with cash, money order as well as credit or debit card Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX accepted.
· Renter shall return items or have them ready for pick up on date specified on invoice
· Invoice is to be paid in full prior to or at the time of customer pick-up or delivery
· Sashes are to be untied and separated from the chair covers and free of pins, knots, or debris
· Place linens in laundry bags which will be provided
· Return all hangers
· If candle wax is placed on linens and does not come out after returning them, the renter is responsible for replacing the damaged linen.
· Linens should not be placed in plastic bags as they will mildew. Moldy items will be billed at their full replacement cost.
· No Folding or Laundering Required
FINALIZATION OF ORDER
· Upon placing your linen or equipment order with Kover Ups by “K”, your items are reserved for you right away
· Additions to linen or equipment orders will be taken at any time. However, deletions will only be accepted until 12:00 pm on the business day prior to pick up
· It is the renter’s responsibility to notify Kover Ups by “K” of any changes to the original order including address change, shipping information, phone number and final count on rented items
· Once rental order is placed, and deposit received, all terms & conditions listed become a binding agreement to the renter
· Cancellation of entire order must be done two weeks prior to event date or the entire deposit will be forfeited
THEFT OR DAMAGE OF ITEMS
· The renter agrees to pay for linens, equipment and/or chair covers at 2x the rental rate for all types of theft or mysterious disappearance
· The renter is responsible for damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair. This cost will be assessed within 5 days of return and presented in a separate invoice payable within 15 days.
· Renter agrees that Kover Ups by “K” holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of rental items to renter or any third party. The renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury and if any accident involving Kover Ups by “K” has occurred while it is in the renter’s possession, renter shall make Kover Ups by “K” aware immediately by calling us at 770-940-3358.